Used Equipment Industry
Halliburton Systems Inc has been involved in the used equipment business since the company started in 1982.
Originally we wrote software used to produce the Used Equipment Directory, then as we got more and more
involved in the business started working on products and services that would serve some needs in the industry
and improve our collaboration with UED.
In addition to our continuing work to produce the (now electronic) UED, we have expanded into the following
segments of the marketplace:
We believe that used equipment dealers bring value to the marketplace; when you buy a piece of used equipment
on an auction site or directly from another end-user, you have no recourse if the equipment is not as
represented. Generally, the equipment will have been removed from service and nobody has looked at it since.
On the other hand, most reputable dealers will buy equipment, clean/paint it, cycle it, repair it as necessary,
and offer a return privilege. For the few extra dollars this might cost (and it is not always more expensive)
you get considerable value.
- Used Equipment Network - a searchable database of
available used equipment
- TARGET Sales Management System - a complete in-house solution for used equipment dealers
- Web sites for used equipment dealers - including the use of our web inventory <---> UEN interface
- Brochures for used equipment dealers - in print, PDF, or both
- HTML emails for dealers
- Search Engine Optimization - increasing the visibility of dealer web sites