TARGET Revision 26.2
1. The F8 (Machine Inquiry) and associated functions that allow
searching by serial number or other dealer's stock number can now
be interrupted by hitting the escape key during the search.
2. The F8 A(vail) function has been expanded to also allow use
on Wanted listings. This also introduces new control codes in
the control file F8WTOP and F8WBOT which can select boiler plates
3. There is a new function in F8 O(wn) that goes to the web
site of the machine owner if that owner is a dealer and has
a web site entered in F3.
4. There was an error in F9 that caused advertising codes to
be applied incorrectly. This has been corrected.
5. This is not strictly a TARGET function, but youtube videos
are now embedded in UEN pages and inventory pages rather than
linking off to youtube. Give it a try and see what you think.
6. Back office machine reports For Sale, Wanted, Inventory,
Price List, Consignment Listing & Available for Sale now
have salesman code just before machine number on first line
7. The email system has been enhanced with a new header function.
A "Disposition Notification To" header is now produced
in the email headers if either the "Disp-To" field
in the user maintenance screen (user by user) or the "
DISPTO" control variable is set. In both cases a complete
email address must be specified. The result of the new header
will be to add a return receipt request to the email. Note that
just because you don't get a receipt does not mean the recipient
did not read the email; many people have this function turned
off in their email client software. If BOTH the user Disp-To
field and the DISPTO control are set, the one from the user
maintenance screen takes priority.
8. Prospect tracking now shows the nag date on the second line
of a tracking detail under the initials on the first line.