TARGET Revision 18.2
1. The F7 (Quote Resolution) function now allows a salesperson to UNresolve a quote; only the
salesperson who originally quoted the machine may unresolve it.
2. The Inventory Valuation report now has an option to include labor charges in the totals.
3. When a trucking letter was faxed to a local number, the area code logic was incorrect; this has
4. E-mailing HTML documents with long lines (more than 70 characters) would lead to incorrect "to"
addresses. Lines in HTML documents may now be up to 190 characters.
5. After doing a prospect selection by quote history, a bulk e-mail would produce duplicates if the
same prospect was quoted several times. Now duplicates are properly removed.
6. In F11-13 (Letter Maintenance) the e-mail copy function did not work; now it does.
7. The e-mailed version of the price list has some funny characters at the start; these were printer
controls that should not appear in the e-mail version and have been removed.
8. In the TARGET->UEN update, checking on "borrowed" machines was causing problems with the rest of the transfer; this
sometimes resulted in the transfer's seeming to be stalled. This has been fixed.